Copper Pastes & Inks
Dycotec Materials offer a range of copper pastes and inks that have been developed for a broad range of applications including; biomedical sensors, automotive, electrodes, aerospace, touch-screens and thin-film photovoltaic. Our copper pastes use ultrafine and nanomaterial powders enabling excellent electrical conductivities to be achieved whilst providing a cost effective solution. Our copper pastes are primarily designed for flat-bed and rotary screen printing but can be readily modified to suit other deposition techniques. We also provide nanocopper based inkjet systems, that can be sintered using flash lamp or laser systems.
We provide our copper pastes and inks to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customer’s production needs. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
|Product||Description||Deposition Method||Substrates||Curing Temp.||Typical Resistivity|
|PDF Available||Request a Quotation|
|DM-CUP-5001-I||Copper Conductive for General Printed Electronics use||Inkjet||TCO-glass||Xenon or Laser||<0.007||Request a quote|
|DM-CUP-5051||Copper Conductive for General Printed Electronics use||Screen||TCO-glass, Polyimide||Xenon or Laser||<0.010||Request a quote|
|DM-CUP-5052||Thick Film Copper Conductive for General Printed Electronics use||Screen||TCO-glass, Polyimide||Xenon or Laser||<0.016||Request a quote|
Benefits of our Copper pastes and ink systems include:
• Excellent stability >6 months
• High-throughput printing performance
• Excellent screen life > 8 hours for screen printing
• Long open time for inkjet printing
• High electrical conductivity <7mΩ/□/mil
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of substrates including FR4, ITO-glass, polyimide and metals
• Smooth surface post sintering
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Low temperature curing
• Compatible with flexible substrates using light based sintering
• Fast drying
Please contact us for further information. Application information may also be available on request.
Our range of products also include Silver Pastes & Inks; Carbon Pastes; Overcoat Inks & Pastes; Insulator Inks & Pastes; Transparent Conductive Coatings and Conductive Adhesives. For more information, please click on the product of your choice.