Copper Pastes & Inks
Dycotec Materials offer a range of copper pastes and inks that have been developed for a broad range of applications including; biomedical sensors, automotive, electrodes, aerospace, touch-screens and thin-film photovoltaic. Our copper pastes use ultrafine and nanomaterial powders enabling excellent electrical conductivities to be achieved whilst providing a cost effective solution. Our copper pastes are primarily designed for flat-bed and rotary screen printing but can be readily modified to suit other deposition techniques. We also provide nanocopper based inkjet systems, that can be sintered using flash lamp or laser systems.
We provide our copper pastes and inks to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customer’s production needs. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
|Product||Description||Deposition Method||Substrates||Curing Method||Typical Resistivity|
|PDF Available||Request a Quotation|
|DM-CUI-5002||Copper conductive for general printed electronics use||Inkjet||TCO-glass, polyimide and paper||Flash Lamp or Laser||<5||Request a quote|
|DM-CUP-5054||Copper conductive for general printed electronics use||Screen||Paper, polyimide, glass||Flash Lamp or Laser||<15||Request a quote|
|DM-CUP-5056||Copper conductive for general printed electronics use||Screen||PET, polyimide, glass||Reducing atmosphere eg formic acid||<5||Request a quote|
|DM-CUP-5080||NanoCopper conductive for fine line printed electronics use||Screen||PET, polyimide, glass||Reducing atmosphere eg formic acid||<5||Request a quote|
|DM-CUP-5100||All nanocopper based paste for general printed electronics use||Screen||Paper, Polyimide||Flash Lamp or Laser||<12||Request a quote|
Benefits of our Copper pastes and ink systems include:
• Excellent stability >6 months
• High-throughput printing performance
• Excellent screen life > 8 hours for screen printing
• Long open time for inkjet printing
• High electrical conductivity <5 mΩ/□/mil
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of substrates including paper, ITO-glass, polyimide and metals
• Smooth surface post sintering
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption for nanocopper pastes
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Compatible with flexible substrates using light based sintering in air or reducing gas sintering such as using formic acid (DM-CUP-5056)
Please contact us for further information. Application information may also be available on request.
Our range of products also include Silver Pastes & Inks; Carbon Pastes; Overcoat Inks & Pastes; Insulator Inks & Pastes; Transparent Conductive Coatings and Conductive Adhesives. For more information, please click on the product of your choice.