Silver Pastes & Inks
Dycotec Materials offer a range of silver pastes that have been developed for a broad range of applications including; sensors, touch screens, antenna, RFID, printed heaters and thin-film photovoltaic cells such as CIGS and CdTe. Our silver pastes can be cured at low temperature and are suitable for substrates such as PET and PC.
Our silver pastes are primarily designed for flat-bed and rotary screen printing but can be readily modified to suit other deposition techniques such as syringe and high viscosity drop on demand. All materials exhibit excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including TCO-coated glass, plastic films and Dycotec Materials’ own insulator products.
For high resolution printing our nanosilver based paste (3100S) offer excellent electrical conductivity at low sintering temperatures. High coverage ensures this material offers a cost effective option for applications such as thin-film PV.
We test our silver pastes to exacting standards ensuring rugged performance. Water, solvent and acid chemically resistant formulations are available. We provide our materials to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customer’s production needs. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
|Product||Description||Deposition Method||Substrates||Electrical Conductivity (mΩ/□/mil)||Curing Temp.||PDF Available||Request a Quotation|
|DM-SIP-3002S||Silver paste for rugged application use including sensors, display and general printed electronics.||Screen||ITO-Glass, Glass||<18||200˚C||Request a quote|
|DM-SIP-3061S||Low temperature sintered with high electrical conductivity for RFID, membrane switches and general printed electronics||Screen||PET,PC||<8||60-140˚C||Request a quote|
|DM-SIP-3062S||Used in applications such as thin-film PV, smart windows and general printed electronics||Screen||ITO-coated Glass, Glass||<12||140˚C||Request a quote|
|DM-SIP-3100S||Nanosilver silver paste for applications such as thin film PV and general printed electronics||Screen||TCO-coated Glass, Glass||<6||150˚C||Request a quote|
Benefits of our silver paste systems include:
• Excellent electrical conductivity at low temperature sintering
• High resolution print structures can be obtained. Typically line widths <100 µm.
• Excellent shelf life stability, typically greater than 6 months
• High throughput printing performance
• Excellent screen life, greater than 8 hours
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of substrates including TCO-coated glass, PET, paper and PC
• Non-toxic formulations
• Smooth, low surface roughness surface post sintering
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Excellent durability with no change in conductivity after 85/85 testing for 10 days
• Paste systems can be tailored to meet particular application or process specifications
Please contact us for further information. Application information may also be available on request.
Our range of products also include Copper Pastes & Inks; Carbon Pastes; Overcoat Inks & Pastes; Insulator Inks & Pastes; Transparent Conductive Coatings and Conductive Adhesives. For more information, please click on the product of your choice.