Stretchable Pastes for Wearable Electronics
Our stretchable conductive paste system, DM-SIP-2001, can be stretched up to 140% and exhibits small resistance changes (<10%) after stress cycling at 20% elongation.
We provide our stretchable pastes to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customers’ production needs. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
|Product||Description||Deposition Method||Substrates||Curing Temp.||Typical Resistivity||PDF Available||Request a Quotation|
|DM-SIP-2001||Stretchable silver conductive||Screen||Textiles, elastomers||120-200˚C||<25
|Request a quote|
|DM-ENC-2500||Stretchable encapsulation layer||Screen||Textiles, elastomers||120-180˚C||N/A||Request a quote|
Benefits of our stretchable pastes include:
• Excellent electrical conductivity <25 mΩ/□/mil
• Stretchable up to 140% of original size
• Resistance change <10% after stress cycling at 20% elongation
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of textiles and elastomers
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Low temperature curing
Please contact us for further information. Application information may also be available on request.
Our range of products also include Silver Pastes & Inks; Carbon Pastes; Overcoat Inks & Pastes; Insulator Inks & Pastes; Transparent Conductive Coatings and Conductive Adhesives. For more information, please click on the product of your choice.