Transparent Conductive Coatings
Dycotec Materials provide dispersions based on silver nanowires for transparent conductive coatings. These materials typically work in combination with our protective transparent overcoat inks (DM-OC-6000 range). Offering a cost effective, durable and flexible alternative to TCO (Transparent Conductive Oxide).
Applications for transparent coatings include; transparent electrodes for touch screens, PV, OLED devices and display. Silver nanowire ink systems can be tailored to meet a particular specification.
We provide our materials to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from samples to high volume production.
|Product||Description||Deposition Method||Substrates||Curing Temp.||Nanowire Width (nm)||Average Nanowire Length (µm)||Typical Resistivity|
|PDF Available||Request a Quotation|
|DM-SNW-8001||Transparent Conductive for General Printed Electronics Use||Spray, slot-die, spin-coat||Glass, PET||Solvent dependent||70-120||35||10-100||Request a quote|
|DM-SNW-8002||Transparent Conductive for General Printed Electronics Use||Spray, slot-die, spin-coat||Glass, PET||Solvent dependent||150-400||100||10-100||Request a quote|
Benefits of our transparent conductive systems include:
- Reproducible batch to batch performance
- Low cost solution for many applications compared to TCO coatings
- Produced in a range of dispersions to ensure compatibility with customer deposition processes. Aqueous and non-aqueous based solvent systems are available.
- Low temperature post-processing (<120˚C)
- High transmission over a broad range of sheet resistance
- Compatible with Dycotec overcoat inks
- Compatibility with flexible substrates