Our Product Ranges
Insulator, reflective and Overcoat
In Mold Electronics(IME)
High Temperature Fired
Thick Film Pastes
Conductors, dielectric, overglaze, TCR
Dycotec Materials have unparalleled experience in the development of tailored material solutions for:
- Electronically conductive printed materials including transparent conductive materials
- Thermally conductive inks
- Barrier and overcoat layers designed to protect underlying electronic circuitry
- Production of insulating dielectric layers
- Development of coatings technology
We tailor our materials to meet the exacting specification requirements of our customers. We work in close collaboration to ensure materials developed can be readily adopted in production by ensuring the inks are compatible with existing process technology including deposition techniques such as ink-jet, screen and syringe printing.
To support our customers’ product development, using our advanced materials systems, we work collaboratively by:
- Developing designs/concepts.
- Manufacture of prototype systems.
- Evaluate products in appropriate testing environments to ISO/ASTM standards.
- Development of any required process technology.
To provide this service we have a dedicated engineering team with a diverse range of skill sets including capabilities in software development, electronics design and 3D mechanical design and assembly. This enables Dycotec Materials to efficiently take our customers’ concepts from prototype to product launch.
Our skills include:
- Electronic Design with expertise in digital and analogue design, RF and embedded software. We have a range of print facilities to enable rapid prototype evaluation and a suite of dedicated test facilities to assess performance.
- Software Development we have the experience and expertise to cost effectively develop our customer software applications from business analysis and scoping, to code development using .NET, usually C# or VB.Net languages, and software testing.
- 3D Mechanical Design with dedicated engineering staff developing designs using Solidworks and AutoCAD. Designs are often simulated or modelled to ensure a more optimised solution and lower risk of iteration at the manufacturing stage. We have machining facilities to enable rapid prototype design.
Our materials find application in a broad range of industries including; energy, automotive, electronics, display and lighting, telecommunications and building and construction. Examples of applications include:
Our materials utilise an environmentally friendly and cost effective additive approach.