DM-AS-10000S is a silver epoxy based conductive adhesive that is used for heaters, sensors and general printed electronics applications. The paste is compatible with manual, syringe and screen printing application.
£226.64 – £1,510.90
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec DM-AS-10000S is a silver epoxy based conductive adhesive that is used for thin film PV, sensors and general printed electronics applications. The paste is compatible with manual, syringe and screen printing application.
- Screen Printable
- Long screen residence time > 8 hours
- Long pot life >1 week
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Compatible with a range of deposition processes
- High mechanical hardness
DM-AS-10000S is a two part silver epoxy based conductive adhesive system. It requires mixing of the Part B, DM-AS-10000B and the Part A, DM-AS-10000A in the correct ratios to form the DM-AS-10000S paste. The contents of one container of the Part B, DM-AS-10000B system must be added completely to a pot of DM-AS-10000A. The combined pastes should then be mixed slowly. Avoid rapid stirring to prevent air entrapment during the stirring process. As soon as the product is activated, the material should be used within a week. Degassing procedures are available on request.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for adhesive ink and pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Stretchable adhesices
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- General printed electronics