DM-CAP-1060 is a screen printable carbon paste that is used in IME applications such as lighting, sensors, display, heating, capacitive touchscreen and antenna devices.
£217.00 – £440.20
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec Materials DM-CAP-1060S is a screen printable carbon paste that is used in stretchable applications including In Mold Electronics (IME) and wearable applications. For flat bed screen printing using either manual or automatic equipment.
- Low temperature curing temperature (80-140˚C)
- Stretchable and compatible with a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent electrical conductivity (<22 Ω/ /25µm )
- Compatible with Dycotec Materials IME conductive pastes (DM-SIP-1005)
DM-CAP-1060S is a thermoplastic carbon paste system. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container. The paste should be gently stirred before use avoiding incorporation of air bubbles.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for stretchable inks this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Varying levels of stretchability versus electrical conductivity
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- In Mold Electronics (IME)
- Capacitive touchscreen