CAP-4010-SP is a 2-part screen printable carbon paste for use in long life, high reliability applications such as resistive contact sensor and printed resistors.
£177.80 – £395.00
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
CAP-4010-SP is a 2- part screen printable carbon paste for use in long life, high reliability and resistive contact sensor and printed resistor applications. The resistive paste is designed for use on PCB substrates and cures at temperatures of 200 deg. C.
- Good Printability
- Can be mixed with other products in the CAP-4000-SP range to produce accurately controlled resistance values
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent adhesion
- Good screen residence time
- Good chemical resistance
CAP-4010-SP is a 2 part paste system. It requires mixing of the Part B, CAP-4001-SP-B and the Part A, CAP-4010-SP-A in the correct ratios to form the CAP-4010-SP paste. The contents of one container of the Part B, CAP-4010-SP-B system must be added completely to a pot of CAP-4010-SP-A. The combined pastes should then be mixed slowly. Avoid rapid stirring to prevent air entrapment during the stirring process. As soon as the product is activated, the material should be used immediately. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for carbon pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities between 10-10,000 Ω/□/25µm (see blending curve)
- Carbon pastes for particular substrates
- Thermoset and thermoplastic products
- Curing Temperatures, including temperatures <100 deg. C
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or commonly used printing techniques
- Printed resistors
- Printed Circuit Board