DM-CAP-4331S is a single part screen printable thermoset carbon paste for printed sensors, PV cells and membrane keyboards. The paste should be cured at low temperature (140˚C) to achieve a sheet resistance of 1000 Ω/□/25µm.
£237.40 – £405.70
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec DM-CAP-4331S is a single part screen printable carbon paste for general electronic application use where a printed resistive structure is required. The paste is cured at low temperature with a resulting sheet resistance of 1000 Ω/□/25µm.
- Good printability
- Low temperature curing
- Good screen residence time
- Compatibility with low temperature substrates such as PET and paper
The paste is a single part system. Gently stir before use. Avoid rapid stirring to prevent air entrapment during the stirring process. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the original container.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for carbon pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities between 10-10,000 Ω/□/25µm
- Carbon pastes for particular substrates
- Thermoset and thermoplastic products
- Curing Temperatures, including temperatures <100 deg. C
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or commonly used printing techniques
- Membrane Keyboards
- Printed Sensors
- PV cell
- Printed resistors