Designed specifically for Perovskite Solar Cell use, Dycotec DM-CAP-4701S is a thermoplastic carbon paste for screen printing and blade blade coating highly conductive electrode structures on perovskite solar cells. The paste allows fast drying at low temperature (<100˚C) with a sheet resistance of <10 Ω/□/25µm.
£279.00 – £391.60
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
Developed specifically for Perovskite Solar Cell use, Dycotec DM-CAP-4701S is a carbon paste for screen printing and blade coating highly conductive carbon electrode structures to achieve high power conversion efficiency and avoiding long term cell degradation effects. The paste allows fast drying at low temperature (<100˚C) with a sheet resistance of <10 Ω/□/25μm. Syringe packaged paste systems are also available.
• Fast drying
• Good flexibility
• Low temperature drying
• Compatible with Perovskite solar cells, enabling good power conversion efficiency and long term durability
Gently stir before use. Avoid rapid stirring to prevent air entrapment during the stirring process. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the original container and keep the lids tightly sealed with the inner cap replaced after paste transfer to minimise solvent evaporation. The paste dries rapidly, so screen residence times are limited to <2 hours.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development servcie to meet specific customer requirements for carbon pastes this may include:
- Different paste systems with electrical conductivities between 10, 100, 1000 and 10,000 Ω/□/25µm available
- Customised paste systems with specific electrical conductivities can be developed
- Carbon pastes for a range of rigid and flex substrates for a wide variety of applications
- Thermoset and thermoplastic products available
- Stretchable and washable carbon pastes available
- Curing Temperatures, including temperatures <100 deg. C
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or commonly used printing techniques
- Perovskite solar cell