DM-CUI-5010 nanocopper ink is designed for aerosol printing using the Optomec systems for versatile use in electronic applications such as semiconductor assembly. The ink is designed to be rapidly cured using Xenon flash and laser systems.
£291.80 – £1,590.20
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
Dycotec Materials DM-CUI-5010 nanocopper ink is designed for aerosol printing with Optomec pneumatic atomiser systems. The ink is designed to be rapidly cured using xenon flash lamp and laser systems.
• Excellent conductivity with light based sintering
• Excellent adhesion on polyimide, glass or ITO based substrates
• Compatibility with a broad range of light based sintering techniques
Sedimentation may occur naturally over the lifetime of the product. Stir (not shake) the ink thoroughly before use to ensure the product is well mixed whilst care should be taken to avoid introducing air bubbles. Do not replace used ink in the container.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for copper ink and pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes including nanocopper systems that require processing using reducing gases
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- Touch screen
- Semiconductor packaging/assembly
- General printed electronics