DM-GRA-9001 is an ink-jet printable few layer graphene conductive ink for applications such as sensors, heaters and barrier layers.
£192.69 – £741.11
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec DM-GRA-9001 graphene ink is designed for either inkjet printing or spray application for versatile use in electronic applications. The ink is designed to be cured at 300-350˚C. Graphene is based on few layer graphene (≤ 3 nm thick) of lateral diameter of ≤ 1 µm.
- No requirement for reducing atmosphere
- High graphene content after cure
- Cost effective compared to single layer graphene •
- Compatible with inkjet, spin-coat and spray deposition
Stir (not shake) the ink thoroughly before use to ensure the product is well mixed whilst care should be taken to avoid introducing air bubbles. Do not replace used ink in the container. This ink is designed for drop-on-demand print-heads.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service, using graphene based materials, to meet specific customer requirements. We have experience of developing systems for specific customer applications, with different properties including:
- Barrier Layer
- Sensor systems including stress/strain
- Improved lubricity
- Rheology changes to enable use of different deposition techniques
- Polyurethane, silicone and epoxy systems
- Barrier layers
- General printed electronics