DM-OCI-6002 is a thermoset epoxy based UV curable ink-jet printable overcoat that offers excellent mechanical hardness for applications such as display, PV and OLED.
£185.30 – £308.90
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
DM-OCI-6002 is a UV curable epoxy based inkjet printable overcoat. The ink is designed for use on rigid substrates including transparent conductive coated glass and FR4.
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High hardness >8H
- Good flexibility
- Hydrophobic providing water barrier layer performance
The ink is packaged to avoid all sources of UV light, sunlight, and fluorescent lights. Thoroughly swirl (not shake) the ink before use to ensure the product is well mixed and to avoid introducing air bubbles. Do not replace used ink in the container. This ink is designed for drop-on-demand print-heads.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer overcoat requirements. We have experience of developing systems for specific customer applications, with different properties including:
- Barrier Layer
- Chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Rheology changes to enable use of different deposition techniques
- Hydrophobic surfaces
- Polyurethane, silicone and epoxy systems
- Optical characteristics including additional of phosphorescent/fluorescent additives
- Printed Circuit Board
- PV cell