DM-SAS-10010 is a silver polyurethane based stretchable conductive adhesive that is used for wearable, In-Mold Electronics and general printed electronics applications. The paste is provided in a syringe.
£85.10 – £252.80
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec DM-SAS-10010 is a silver filled polyurethane stretchable conductive adhesive used for wearables, sensors and general printed electronics applications. The paste is designed to enable stress relaxation for the component assembly joint during stretching/flexing of devices. The paste may also be used for products requiring thermoforming processes. It is a single part syringe printable ink for use on PET, textile, TPU and metal substrates.
• Stretchable adhesive up to 100%
• Low temperature sintering temperature (80-140oC)
• Excellent adhesion to PET, textile, TPU and metal substrates
• Excellent electrical conductivity <20 mΩ//μm (140oC)
• Deposition using syringe enabling additive processing and reduced waste
• Fully compatible with Dycotec stretchable conductive and encapsulating pastes
DM-SAS-10010 is a polyurethane silver based ink system. The ink should be used in manual and automatic syringe deposition systems.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for adhesive ink and pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Stretchable adhesives
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- In-Mold Electronics
- General printed electronics