DM-SIP-1005 is a screen printable silver paste that is used in IME applications such as lighting, sensors, display, heating, capacitive touchscreen and antenna devices.
£217.00 – £1,240.20
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
Dycotec Materials DM-SIP-1005 is a screen printable silver paste that is used in In Mold Electronic (IME) applications such as lighting, heating, antennas, sensors including capacitive touchscreen, actuators and displays for industries including automotive, aerospace and white goods. The paste can be used on thermoformable substrates and is compatible with commonly used graphic inks.
- Excellent thermoformability
- Compatible with molding processes
- Excellent electrical conductivity (<40 mΩ/sqr/25µm)
- Compatible with a wide variety of substrates
- Compatible with Dycotec Materials dielectric cross-over inks DM-INS-1505 and flexible conductive adhesives
DM-SIP-1005 is a thermoplastic silver paste system. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container. The paste should be gently stirred before use avoiding incorporation of air bubbles.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for stretchable inks this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Varying levels of stretchability versus electrical conductivity
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- In Mold Electronics (IME)
- Capacitive touchscreen