DM-SIP-3060S is a low temperature cure screen printable silver paste for membrane, thin film PV and general printed electronics applications.
£246.50 – £965.10
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
DM-SIP-3060S is a screen printable silver paste for membrane, thin film PV and general printed electronics applications. The paste is compatible with low temperature substrates such as PET due to its low curing temperature (25-140ºC).
• High flexibility
• Low temperature processing
• Excellent adhesion
• Excellent electrical conductivity
DM-SIP-3060S is a single part paste system. Gently stir before use, avoiding introduction of air bubbles. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for silver ink and pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Thermoset and thermoplastic products
- Curing Temperatures, including temperatures <100 deg. C
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- Solar Cell
- Membrane switches
- General printed electronics