Dycotec DM-SIP-3062S is a screen printable silver paste that is used for smart windows, thin film, PV, display and general printed electronics applications. The paste is compatible with glass and transparent conductive coated glass substrates.
£250.40 – £993.20
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec DM-SIP-3062S is a screen printable silver paste that is used for smart windows, thin film PV, display and general printed electronics applications. The paste is compatible with glass and transparent conductive coated glass substrates.
• Low temperature sintering temperature
• Excellent adhesion
• Excellent electrical conductivity
DM-SIP-3062S is a single part paste system. The paste should be gently stirred before use avoiding incorporation of air bubbles. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container..
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for silver ink and pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Thermoset and thermoplastic products
- Curing Temperatures, including temperatures <100 deg. C
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- Touch screen
- Smart windows
- Solar cell
- General printed electronics on rigid substrates