Dycotec DM-SIP-3105S is a nanosilver based low viscosity syringe printable ink that is used for thin film PV, sensors and general printed electronics applications.
£340.40 – £2,272.20
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
Dycotec DM-SIP-3105S is a nanosilver based low viscosity syringe printable ink that is used for thin film PV, sensors and general printed electronics applications. The ink is compatible with glass and transparent conductive coated glass substrates.
• High coverage
• Low temperature sintering temperature
• Excellent adhesion
• Excellent electrical conductivity
• Deposition using syringe
DM-SIP-3105S is a thermoplastic nanosilver based ink system. The ink should be gently stirred before use avoiding incorporation of air bubbles.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for silver ink and pastes this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Thermoset and thermoplastic products
- Curing Temperatures, including temperatures <100 deg. C
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- Solar Cell
- General printed electronics