DM-INS-1505 is a screen printable cross over dielectric paste that is used in IME applications such as lighting, sensors, display, heating, capacitive touchscreen and antenna devices.
£125.10 – £395.30
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
DM-INS-1505 is part of the Dycotec Materials product portfolio developed specifically for In-Mold Electronics (IME)
applications. It is a solvent based screen printable insulator used to produce highly robust cross-over structures used in
multilayer circuit designs. The paste is compatible with thermoforming processes and over-molding temperatures.
- High solids content enabling excellent insulation properties with 2-3 printed layers
- Excellent printability with low pin-hole formation
- High breakdown voltage > 30 kV/mm
- High stretchability with no cracking observed after thermoforming
- In-Mold Electronics (IME) use
DM-INS-1505 is a single part paste system. The paste should be gently stirred before use avoiding incorporation of air bubbles. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for stretchable inks this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Varying levels of stretchability versus electrical conductivity
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- In Mold Electronics (IME)
- Capacitive touchscreen