DM-UFL-16100 is a high purity underfill for flip chip devices for the semiconductor industry. It is designed for use with <50 µm features with high Tg to ensure compatibility with peak reflow temperatures of lead-free solders. It is a two part epoxy thermoset underfill that is typically deposited from a syringe. Materials can be supplied as either 2 part syringes or pots.
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
DM-UFL-16001 is a two part epoxy thermoset underfill that is syringe printed. It is designed for use as a capillary underfill for chip size packages and other electronic components. The paste is cured at low temperature and is stretchable and therefore minimises joint stress during assembly, thermoforming and molding processes whilst increasing component bond strength. Applications include In-Mold Electronics (IME) and hybrid printed electronics use. It is transparent and therefore ideal for LED packages.
• Stretchable and compatible with thermoforming and injection molding
• Low temperature cured
• Compatible with Dycotec stretchable conductive adhesive range
• Transparent (>99%) and compatible with LED applications
• Stretchable enabling low stress on assembly joint formation during curing, thermoforming and injection molding
• Hybrid flexible printed electronics including wearables
• In-Mold Electronics
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for thermal interface materials this may include:
- Customised mechanical properties eg conformability, bond-line thickness
- Customised thermal conductivity and thermal interface resistance
- Epoxy, silicone, acrylic and urethane systems
- Develop for range of deposition systems
- Application testing, process development and modelling at our UK R&D technology development centre