DM-CAP-2100S is a screen printable carbon paste that is used in stretchable applications such as wearable devices, sensors and medical devices. The paste can be applied to elastomeric and textile substrates.
£133.10 – £374.20
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
Dycotec DM-CAP-2100S is an aqueous screen printable carbon paste that is used in stretchable applications such as wearable devices, sensors and medical devices. The paste can be applied to elastomeric and textile substrates.
- Aqueous, environmentally friendly system
- Stretchable and compatible with a wide variety of substrates
- Compatible with Dycotec Materials stretchable encapsulation pastes DM-ENC-2500 and DM-INS-2501
- Excellent electrical conductivity (<20 Ω/sqr/µm)
DM-CAP-2100S is a single part paste system. The paste should be gently stirred before use avoiding incorporation of air bubbles. Once the paste has been removed from the container for printing, this may introduce contamination. Please do not replace the paste in the container.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for stretchable inks this may include:
- Specific electrical conductivities
- Development for particular substrates
- Different curing processes
- Different deposition techniques such as syringe, spray or other commonly used printing/coating techniques
- Varying levels of stretchability versus electrical conductivity
- Chemical compatibility
- High resolution structures
- General printed electronics