DM-TIM-15025 is a one part, non-silicone high thermal conductivity gel/putty. The material is supplied in a syringe for use on automated dispensing equipment or can be manually processed depending on packaging. Materials do not require a cure/dry process. As a non-silicone paste, this material does not suffer from silicone oil leach or migration effects.
£44.88 – £3,388.00
Sample pricing available for on-line purchasing only, please contact us directly for competitive bulk pricing
For organisations based in the Far East, please contact iCreate to purchase this material
DM-TIM-15025 is a one part, non-silicone high thermal conductivity gel/putty. The material is supplied in a syringe for manual processing. Materials do not require a cure/dry process. As a non silicone paste, this material does not suffer from silicone oil leach or migration effects.
- Non-silicone (no migration, leach-out or contamination)
- Excellent stability for devices operating at high temperature
- High Thermal Conductivity (2.5 W/m.K)
- No cure
- Readily adopted for high volume production, tacky/thixotropic paste
Interface for semiconductors requiring low pressure or spring clamp mounting. Consumer electronics, Set-top boxes, IP routers, ECUs Memory and Power modules. CPU to Heat sink, Transistors, Diodes, IGBTs, Rectifiers, LED. TEC modules, Telecommunication hardware and as a gap filler for battery systems.
DevelopmentWe offer a tailored formulation development service to meet specific customer requirements for thermal interface materials this may include:
- Customised mechanical properties eg conformability, bond-line thickness
- Customised thermal conductivity and thermal interface resistance
- Epoxy, silicone, acrylic and urethane systems
- Develop for range of deposition systems
- Application testing, process development and modelling at our UK R&D technology development centre
- Consumer electronics
- Set-top boxes,
- IP routers
- ECUs Memory
- Power modules eg IGBTs
- CPU to Heat sink
- Gap filler for batteries