Dycotec Conductive Carbon Inks and Pastes Products
Our conductive carbon pastes can be used for a wide range of applications including; biomedical sensors, automotive, electrodes, aerospace, printed heaters, printed resistors, membrane touch switches, keyboards and thin-film photovoltaic.
DM-CAP-4001SThermoset carbon paste (100 Ω/□/25µm), high mechanical durabilityIn StockMore info / Purchase £155.71 – £346.03
DM-CAP-4010SThermoset carbon paste (1000 Ω/□/25µm), high mechanical durabilityIn StockMore info / Purchase £177.80 – £395.00
DM-CAP-4311SSingle part screen printable carbon paste (<20 Ω/□/25µm) for low temperature useIn StockMore info / Purchase £237.40 – £405.70
DM-CAP-4321SSingle part screen printable carbon paste (100 Ω/□/25µm) for low temperature useIn StockMore info / Purchase £237.40 – £405.70
DM-CAP-4331SSingle part screen printable carbon paste (1000 Ω/□/25µm) for low temperature useIn StockMore info / Purchase £237.40 – £405.70
DM-CAP-4511SThermoplastic, high conductivity (15Ω/□/25µm) carbon for flexible substratesIn StockMore info / Purchase £237.40 – £405.70
Long-life, high reliability thermoset carbon pastes (4001S and 4010S) capable of withstanding extreme mechanical abrasion tests are available. Our low temperature cured carbon pastes (4300S series) are ideal where printed resistors are required, spanning a broad resistivity range and are compatible with substrates such as paper and PET. The 4311S product offers excellent electrical conductivity (<20 Ω/□/25µm) and is ideal for thin-film PV applications.
The 4511S (15 Ω/□/25µm) is a thermoplastic carbon paste system, that offers fast drying and is designed for coating on flexible plastic substrates. Thermoplastic pastes with increased sheet resistance are also available, please contact us for further details.
We provide our materials to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customer’s production needs.
We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
Benefits of our paste systems include:
• Excellent stability >6 months
• High-throughput printing performance
• Excellent screen life > 8 hours
• Low Thermal Coefficient of Resistance <60 ppm/ºC
• Tailored paste systems available with specific resistivity
• High electrical conductivity <20 ohm/sqr/mil
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of substrates including FR4, PET, glass and metals
• Excellent mechanical abrasion resistance
• Smooth surface post sintering
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Excellent durability
• Low temperature curing
• Flexible substrate compatibility
• Fast drying