Silver Conductive Adhesive
Silver epoxy adhesive is a 2 part thermosetting range of products suitable for screen or syringe printing or manual application. Manufactured from high purity silver (>99.7%), excellent electrical conductivities are achieved with high bond strength.
DM-AS-10000Screen printed silver conductive adhesiveIn StockMore info / Purchase £226.64 – £1,510.90
DM-AS-10001Two part silver epoxy conductive adhesive low temperature useIn StockMore info / Purchase £292.01 – £1,946.74
DM-AS-10002A silver epoxy based conductive adhesive that is used for thin film PV, sensors and general printed electronics applications.In StockMore info / Purchase £296.18 – £1,974.50
Low temperature curing ensures our silver conductive adhesive materials offer an alternative solder material for temperature sensitive applications. Typical applications that require use of silver conductive adhesive includes assembly of hybrid circuits for printed electronics applications, general electronic assembly and thin-film PV.
We provide our silver conductive adhesive to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service, providing any volume from samples to production quantities. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
Benefits of our Silver Conductive Adhesive systems include:
Range of deposition processes available
• Customised formulations for specific applications
• Two part system, room temperature storage
• Excellent pot-life > 1 day, for screen printed pastes
• Solvent free systems available
• Low temperature cure systems ~90oC available
• High electrical conductivity <20 mohm/□/mil
• Suitable for use with most plastics, ceramics and metals
• Excellent durability – extremely hard material after curing
• High joint strength