Dycotec Conductive Copper Inks and Pastes Products
Dycotec Materials offer a range of conductive copper pastes and inks that have been developed for a broad range of applications including; biomedical sensors, automotive, electrodes, aerospace, touch-screens and thin-film photovoltaic.
DM-CUI-5002Nanocopper inkjet, laser/flash-lamp use for rapid sinteringIn StockMore info / Purchase £294.00 – £1,470.10
DM-CUP-5054Laser/flash-lamp sintered screen printable pasteIn StockMore info / Purchase £216.50 – £742.10
DM-CUP-5056Screen printable copper paste sintered using reducing gasesIn StockMore info / Purchase £234.50 – £803.90
DM-CUP-5080Nanocopper paste for fine line, sinter in reducing gasesIn StockMore info / Purchase £324.80 – £1,621.40
DM-CUP-5100Nanocopper paste for fine line, laser/flash lamp sinterIn StockMore info / Purchase £322.60 – £1,613.00
Our copper pastes use ultrafine and nanomaterial powders enabling excellent electrical conductivities to be achieved whilst providing a cost effective solution. Our copper pastes are primarily designed for flat-bed and rotary screen printing but can be readily modified to suit other deposition techniques. We also provide nanocopper based inkjet systems, that can be sintered using flash lamp or laser systems.
We provide our copper pastes and inks to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customer’s production needs. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
Benefits of our Copper pastes and ink systems include:
• Excellent stability >6 months
• High-throughput printing performance
• Excellent screen life > 8 hours for screen printing
• Long open time for inkjet printing
• High electrical conductivity <5 mΩ/□/mil
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of substrates including paper, ITO-glass, polyimide and metals
• Smooth surface post sintering
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption for nanocopper pastes
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Compatible with flexible substrates using light based sintering in air or reducing gas sintering such as using formic acid (DM-CUP-5056)