Dycotec Wearable Stretchable Products
Dycotec Materials offer a range of stretchable conductive and encapsulation layers for applications such as clothing, RFID, heaters and sensors.
Our stretchable conductive paste system, DM-SIP-2001, can be stretched up to 140% and exhibits small resistance changes (<10%) after stress cycling at 20% elongation.
We provide our stretchable pastes to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples to high volume to meet our customers’ production needs. We can rapidly tailor formulations for specific customer requirements.
Benefits of our stretchable pastes include:
Benefits of our stretchable paste systems include:
• Excellent electrical conductivity <25 mΩ/□/mil
• Stretchable up to 140% of original size
• Resistance change <10% after stress cycling at 20% elongation
• Excellent adhesion to a broad range of textiles and elastomers
• High area coverage enabling reduced paste consumption
• Flat bed and rotary screen printing compatibility
• Low temperature curing