Dycotec Transparent Conductive Products
Dycotec Materials provide screen printable pastes based on silver nanowires for transparent conductive coatings.
These materials typically work in combination with our protective transparent overcoat inks (DM-OC-6000 range). Offering a cost effective, durable and flexible alternative to TCO (Transparent Conductive Oxide).
Applications for transparent coatings include; transparent electrodes for touch screens, PV, OLED devices and display. Silver nanowire ink systems can be tailored to meet a particular specification.
We provide our materials to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from samples to high volume production.
Benefits of our transparent conductive systems include:
- Reproducible batch to batch performance
- Low cost solution for many applications compared to TCO coatings
- Screen printable
- Can be tuned for electrical conductivity
- Low temperature post-processing (<120˚C)
- High transmission over a broad range of sheet resistance
- Compatible with Dycotec overcoat inks
- Compatibility with both flexible and glass substrates