Dycotec Transparent Conductive Products
Dycotec Materials provide dispersions based on silver nanowires for transparent conductive coatings.
These materials typically work in combination with our protective transparent overcoat inks (DM-OC-6000 range). Offering a cost effective, durable and flexible alternative to TCO (Transparent Conductive Oxide).
Applications for transparent coatings include; transparent electrodes for touch screens, PV, OLED devices and display. Silver nanowire ink systems can be tailored to meet a particular specification.
We provide our materials to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from samples to high volume production.
Benefits of our transparent conductive systems include:
- Reproducible batch to batch performance
- Low cost solution for many applications compared to TCO coatings
- Produced in a range of dispersions to ensure compatibility with customer deposition processes.
- Aqueous and non-aqueous based solvent systems are available.
- Low temperature post-processing (<120˚C)
- High transmission over a broad range of sheet resistance
- Compatible with Dycotec overcoat inks
- Compatibility with flexible substrates